1. Through your use of this Website ("the Site"), firstfridayhawaii.com. ("firstfridayhawaii.com" or the "Company") collects certain information about you that you specifically and knowingly provide to firstfridayhawaii.com, such as your username, email address, name and/or mailing address. In addition, firstfridayhawaii.com may track how you use this Site and relate it to the information you have provided to the Company. If you wish to be notified of the use of such tracking software and/or disable such software, your Internet browser may offer this feature by means of its options or preferences menu.
2. The above-described information (the "Personally-Identifying Information") may be used by firstfridayhawaii.com to personalize and enhance your use of this Site, including the marketing and promotion of certain products and services that might be of interest to you. Your use of this Site is a consent to the foregoing use of your Personally-Identifying Information by firstfridayhawaii.com.
3. firstfridayhawaii.com may also share your Personally-Identifying Information with select companies and organizations for their own marketing and promotional use. While the Company seeks to share Personally-Identifying Information with companies that follow appropriate privacy policies, it does not bear any responsibility for the actions and policies of such third parties. If you wish that firstfridayhawaii.com not share your Personally-Identifying Information with third parties, you may opt out by emailing the Company such a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Additional Privacy Protections for Children - This Site is not aimed at children less than 13 years of age. Any information submitted through the Information Collection Form pages that we know or reasonably believe originated from a child less than 13 years of age will be deleted. Children should never reveal their addresses, phone numbers or other Personally Identifying Information to any strangers on the Internet.
6. You should be aware that any Personally-Identifying Information, such as your username or email address, as well as any other information that you post on a bulletin board, share in a chat room, or otherwise specifically and knowingly disclose by use of bulletin boards or chat rooms (collectively, the "Public Forums"), may be directly collected and used by third parties. You may be subject, therefore, to unsolicited email as a result of your disclosure of such information. YOU SHOULD HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH THE PUBLIC FORUMS AND GUESTBOOKS.
7. Third Party Advertising We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies use non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit to this website and other sites, such as the user IP address, pages viewed, date and time of your visit, and number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), to serve ads to you on this site and other sites that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
In addition, we use clear GIFs or pixel tags to help manage our online advertising. These clear GIFs enable our ad serving company to recognize a browser's cookie when a browser visits this site. This allows us to learn which banner ads bring users to our website. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
To learn more about these practices and your choices about not having this information used by these companies please click here.